So hey guys!!
Welcome! ! I know you all were eagerly waiting for this blog so it is here
So I home you have seen my last post, if you didn't click here.
So once you are done with the thing needed than it is really very easy.
Go to notionpress.com and you need to sign in / log in.
Once you are done with that you go to author dashboard and you click publish a new book the you fill all the information available that what you need !! Your are done so congrats, I believe you can become a famous writer in future if you guys are any doubt just comment
Welcome! ! I know you all were eagerly waiting for this blog so it is here
So I home you have seen my last post, if you didn't click here.
So once you are done with the thing needed than it is really very easy.
Go to notionpress.com and you need to sign in / log in.
Once you are done with that you go to author dashboard and you click publish a new book the you fill all the information available that what you need !! Your are done so congrats, I believe you can become a famous writer in future if you guys are any doubt just comment
Comments
Post a Comment