Skip to main content

Be Proud Of Who You Are

Be Proud Of Who You Are

By S Raine

 

I come with no wrapping or pretty pink bows.

I am who I am, from my head to my toes.

I tend to get loud when speaking my mind.

Even a little crazy some of the time.

I'm not a size 5 and don't care to be.

You can be you and I can be me.

I try to stay strong when pain knocks me down.

And the times that I cry are when no one's around.

To error is human or so that's what they say.

Well, tell me who's perfect anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Book

My First Book   To buy my book you can follow the link by the way my book costs just ₹60 or less then 1$ Link to buy through notion press :- https://notionpress.com/read/astounding-verse Link to buy through Amazon :- https://www.amazon.in/Astounding-Verse-Naman-Goyal/dp/1649511795 Guys if you want to know how did I publish book or want to know more about it then just comment.  My next blog topic may be that

How to publish book part 1

Hey guys!! So this is my new series about how to write and publish a book. So let's get started... You need to do zero investment to publish your book until you have a PC or a laptop. So on today's blog, I would be telling you what is the thing needed!! Title Book content  PC or laptop for cover design  Yes friend you need just these things to publish your book nothing else.   But you all need to learn more, so wait for a day so that I can be ready with my next blog

Salute To The Indian Soldiers

Salute To The Indian Soldiers For us they are on border, Who can't break the order. Who are always ready to sacrifice, They are as hard as Himalayan ice. Salute to the Indian soldiers! Because of them we are alive, And, we are secure in Indian hive. Who always look for command, Who have only one brand. Salute to the Indian soldiers! Jai Hind  Jai Bharat